A good team must not only function, but also be fun. That's why the Q-nnect team currently consists of 12 young and committed members who don't take themselves too seriously.
Our open atmosphere enables every employee to develop his or her individual working style. In addition, every team member is given the opportunity to contribute and integrate their own goals and ideas into our company. This not only has a positive effect on the diversity of our products, but also ensures a secure framework within which we can freely develop our creativity as a team.
Read how our colleagues describe each other:
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Education, Marketing & Enablement
- Runs a half marathon in two hours.
- Can do anything but cooking so far.
- Secretly divides through zero.
- Professional Nerf Gun Shooter.
- Executive Board, Product & Portfolio Management
- He knows every SAP abbreviation.
- Clicks faster than his shadow.
- Has our wallet development firmly under control.
- Looks good even with sunglasses.
Juan Manuel Osorio Gerdts
- Has a creative programming style.
- Maintains a shifted biorhythm.
- Chief Executive Officer
- The backbone of the company.
- Can do anything, even Standard German.
- Likes to get lost in details.
- Likes hiking in 3000 meters altitude.
- Chief Development Officer
- Lives in the back end.
- Modds software as well as retro consoles.
- Our first trainee.
- Build essential parts of the CRM app as an intern. (Epic!)
- Supervisory Board
- Sales, Customer & Partner Management
- Our haven of calm in hectic situations.
- Head of Humor Ressources.